INCOMINGS REGISTRATION-SPRING SEMESTER 2017-2018
You should have with you upon your arrival :
- The Erasmus identity card after your registration to the main Erasmus office of Aristotle University (administration building, 1st floor).
- The letter of acceptance sent to you before your arrival.
- A copy fully signed and stamped of your learning agreement.
- One small photo in color.
After your arrival at the Erasmus office of Law you should complete the following information in a list given by me:
- Father’s first name
- Mother’s first name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth (city, country)
- The city where the sending institution is situated
- The correct and full name of your Faculty at the sending institution
- A cellphone number preferably Greek (you are kindly asked to get a fiscal number for you to be able to obtain the Greek cellphone number)
The teaching classes begin on Monday, the 12th of February, 2018.
The registrations will be held only during the official office hours, 11.30-13.00 beginning from Monday, 12-02-2018 until Friday, 23-02-2018 each day of the working week. I kindly ask you to have in mind that between 15th and 20th of February due to Greek religious manifestations, there are no teaching classes throughout those days.
In case you cannot arrive in time due to other academic obligations of yours, I kindly ask you to inform us.
Faculty of Law
3d floor, behind the glass wall of the Faculty’s Library